-We Create best way for readers to find content and for content to find readers. News/Information/ Comedy /Entertainment/Marketing /Fashion/Lifestyle/Adverts/Gist/Promotion/Culture/Events

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Funny; Mad man and Musa

Image result for mad human

A mad-man was standing Near A chemist shop when musa Walked In nd was
complaining To the chemist man saying
Doctor , My head Is aching me seriously for 2days now ...
immediately, the Mad-man entered and Said 'I no how u feel.

musa was shocked to hear that.
MAD-MAN:-sometimes It wil Be As If ten men are playing Army Drum on Ur HEAD?.
MUSA: Yes THAT'S true !.
MAD-MAN: and It wil Be as if Ur HEAD Want To Fall Down ..?
MUSA: YES!! U ARE RIGHT.
MAD-MAN: and U wil Be seeing Tins double?
MUSA: YES! YES!!.. U'RE CORRECT.
MAD-MAN: Wen U see Fire It wil Turn To river and If U see waste-bin it will Turn To paradise in Ur Eyes?
MUSA: !...that's true!. But how come you no all dis or are you a prophet ?
MAD-MAN: my broda I no be any prophet oh na So My own Take start
So welcome to the family of mad people
MUSA: fainted ðŸ˜‚😂😂😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts